Seat Width: 19.5”
Seat Depth: 20″
Seat Height From Floor: 16.5” –20.5”
Back Width At Widest Point: 20.25″
Back Height From Seat: 28.25″
Back Height From Floor: 44″ – 48″
Arm-to-arm outside dimension: 26.5″
Weight: 47 lbs
- You may return your new chair(s) within 30 calendar days of delivery
- For the new chair(s) to be eligible for a full refund, minus return shipping cost, please make sure that:
- The chair(s) was delivered in the last 30 calendar days
- The chair(s) is in the original box and properly packaged
- The chair(s) is in like new condition
- If the chair(s) is not in like new condition, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee
- We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) with the estimated return freight cost and a return shipping label
- We will inspect the returned chair(s) to determine its condition
- We will reimburse the original payment method no later than 5 business days from the day on which we receive the returned chair(s)
- We are not responsible for chair(s) damaged or lost in return shipment. A refund will not be issued without actual receipt of the chair(s) or proof of received return delivery
- To initiate your return, click HERE
Damaged or Missing Chair Parts Policy
- In the unlikely event that a part is damaged or missing, immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to determine the remedial action – which may include, but not be limited to, part replacement
- Any damaged or missing items must be reported within seven (7) calendar days of delivery
If you have any questions about our Cancellation, Return, and Refund Policies, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Buzz Seating warrants to the original purchaser that components and workmanship will be free from defects under normal use from the date of original purchase as described below. As the sole remedy under this warranty, the company will repair or replace, at its discretion, without charge to original purchaser only the defective products or parts as follows:
LIFETIME WARRANTY which is the entire time owned by the original end user for all chair components including pneumatic cylinder, mechanism, base, and casters.
Upholstery and Foam
5 year warranty on upholstery and foam; 10 year warranty on mesh.
Normal use is defined under this warranty as standard commercial use and care based upon the product being properly utilized in a typical office environment, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, with a weight limit of 300 lbs.
Normal wear and tear is not warranted. Damages from misuse, abuse, alterations, accident or negligence are not covered. Buzz Seating is not responsible for any special, incidental, economic or consequential damages. Any labor or travel costs regarding installation, service, or repairs are the full responsibility of the customer. Orders processed by Buzz Seating are done so with unconditional and full acceptance by the purchaser of Buzz Seating’s published terms, conditions, and warranties. Absent Buzz Seating’s willful misconduct or gross negligence, Buzz Seating shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from the products, including personal injury or damage to property.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, BUZZ SEATING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF QUALITY, DESIGN, CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY AGAINST PATENT INFRINGEMENT OR LATENT DEFECTS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY CONTAINED HEREIN, ALL PRODUCTS ARE ACQUIRED AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.